Diversity and International Affairs
The mission of the Office of Diversity and International Affairs (DIA) is to provide quality programs, educational services for all students and scholars with diverse cultures. We serve as the chief advocate for these groups and play a key role in efforts to encourage a global perspective for all in our campus community.
Our Core Values
DIA works to offer cross-cultural programming and information to enhance the global mission of the University. Students, scholars, faculty and staff continue to be involved in a variety of inclusive programming and intercultural dialogue with affiliated student organizations and the broader community.
World-Class Student Services
- F-1 Student Advisement
- J-1 Student/Scholar Advisement
- Work Authorization
- Access to SEVIS Information Resource Library
- National Student Exchange Program (NSE)- Creates an opportunity for ASU students to study for a single term or an academic year at more than 200 universities in the U.S. including U.S. Territories.
- International Student Association (ISA)- On-campus organization (open to all ASU students) that offers diverse cultural programming. ISA's goal is to promote unity and solidarity of all people.
World-Class Annual Events
- International Education Week
- Welcome Week Orientation Mixer