Ordering your Alabama State University transcript has never been easier or faster!
The Office of Records and Registration has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering services. Below you will find instructions on how to order your academic transcript.
All Official Transcripts must be ordered online via National Student Clearinghouse. You will be required to use a bank card/debit card or any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Official Transcripts cost $7 per transcript.
Transcripts are processed in the order in which they are received. Normal processing time is between 3-5 business days. Processing time does not reflect delivery time. Please allow adequate time for your transcripts to reach the requested destination.
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained by sending a fax request to 334-834-7203 or email to email@example.com. There is no fee for an unofficial transcript.
>> Currently enrolled students, print your unofficial transcript now.
- Current: A transcript ordered using this option will reflect current grades and class enrollment status as of the day on which it was ordered.
- Hold for Grades: The transcript will not be processed until 5 business days after the end of the term.
- Hold for Degree: The transcript will not be processed until 4 days after commencement.
- U.S. Postal Service - The postal service is the standard delivery method for all official transcripts. If overnight delivery is requested, this service will also be provided through the US Postal Service (an additional $18.95 will be charged for each recipient requested).
- Hold for Pickup - A request can be made to transcripts to be picked up in the Office of Records and Registrations (located on the second floor of the New Student Center). Please be advised that Processing time is 3-5 business days.
If you need assistance or have any questions about the Transcript Ordering Service, contact the Office of Records and Registration at (334) 229-4757, or contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-7791, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.