Alabama State University Career Services is pleased to offer the HornetCareerNetwork job posting website powered by NACELink/Symplicity. This system offers a user-friendly interface and great features including features the ability to have your resume included in a series of resume books and to sign up for job fairs and other events. With HornetCareerNetwork, you can access hundreds of job and career opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The HornetCareerNetwork system allows you to:
- Search for job postings based on criteria you select
- Become eligible for resume referrals and on-campus interviews
- Track your job search, including job listings to which you have applied
- Store up to 10 different resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and other documents related to your job search
- Send your resume and other application materials to employers
- Receive announcements about upcoming recruiting and other events
There are many components to HornetCareerNetwork, follow the steps below based on what you want to do.
Step 1. Read the Career Services Policies and Participation Agreement [126.96.36.199]
Step 3. Go to HornetCareerNetwork to create your new profile and complete the online registration
Step 4. Check your email for a message to validate your email account.
Step 5. Career Services will approve your registration within 1 business day.
Step 6. A second email will be sent out with your password and other complete instructions on how to use HornetCareerNetwork.