COVID Business Help Through ASU's Small Business Development Center!
Virtual COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Courses Offered Free by ASU's SBDC!
- ASU's Small Business Development Center offers virtual COVID-19-centered courses free.
- Now through November, courses help local businesses cope with the coronavirus pandemic.
By: Kenneth Mullinax/ASU
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Alabama State University is hosting a series of COVID-19 small business recovery and survival virtual classes consisting of courses that provide essential training and advising to small businesses.
"All of these classes are targeted to businesses that have been adversely impacted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic," said Andrea Rogers Mosley, director of ASU's SBDC.
She said that registration for each course and its training modules is free to everyone, but individual registration is required for each one.
Below are descriptions, registration links and contact information for classes, beginning in August and continuing through November.
The COVID-19 class topics for small businesses include:
* Financial Management and Tax Preparation and Planning; https://asbdc.
* Cyber Security Hygiene Awareness; https://asbdc.
* Disaster Preparedness & Recovery Strategic Planning; https://asbdc.
NOTE: For a complete listing of all courses, dates and times of the SBDC's offerings or any additional questions about these courses or other small business-related topics, please contact Andrea Rogers Mosley, the SBDC director, at 334-604-5723 or email@example.com.
To learn more about SBDC@ASU, visit www.asbdc.org.
News media contact at ASU: Kenneth Mullinax, 334-229-4104.