Helpful Scholarship links
Helpful Scholarship Links
The following scholarship list is provided for informational purposes and convenience. The inclusion or exclusion of a particular site should not be interpreted as an endorsement or lack thereof by Alabama State University.
1) Always start close to home; local churches, civic and social organizations, fraternities and sororities, local Alumni association chapters and local businesses.
2) Never pay for a scholarship or scholarship searches.
3) Remember it takes time to apply and to find out results so start early.
Alabama State University Endowed Scholarships
Alabama State University Academic Scholarships
1. ACCESS College Foundation
2. Alpha Kappa Alpha Scholarships
3. Buick Achievers
4. Burger King Scholars
5. Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
7. DOE Scholars Program
8. Elks National Foundation
9. FastWEB Scholarship Search
10. Gates Millennium Scholarship Program
11. Goedeker’s College Scholarships
12. The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Site
13. Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarships
14. Ron Brown Scholar Program
15. Sallie Mae’s Scholarships for College
19. Thurgood Marshall Fund
20. United Negro College Fund
21.Masergy $5000 scholarship to students in the STEM fields
22. DevTeam.Space- STEM careers are growing in demand year over year and we are interested in offering a $1,000 scholarship to the best of the best students in STEM field.
23. We would like to invite your students to apply for the “Chummie Bedwetting Alarm Scholarship”.
24. To help students fund their educations, we're offering a scholarship of $1,500. The full details of this scholarship are available here:
25. Each year, Ties.com awards a $1,000 scholarship to an outstanding college student who enters our essay contest. By entering, you will become part of a new legacy of leading young thinkers.
26. Earn a $1,000 College Scholarship:
27. Here at Something Greek, we understand the importance of a college education and we know the pressures that a higher education can put on a college student, especially someone heavily involved in Greek life. We are proud to announce that we are rewarding one annual $1,500 scholarship for education related expenses!
28. RentHop Scholarship
29. RealtyHop Scholarship
30. National Debt Relief Scholarship