- disseminate information about graduate school and career options;
- encourage community service on and off campus;
- encourage excellence in psychology;
- facilitate networking among students and faculty outside of the classroom and laboratory;
- facilitate scholarship in psychology among students; and
- introduce students to ASU faculty’s research.
This year, our members have held 2 successful fundraisers and completed service projects that benefited the broader Montgomery community. For more information on the ASU Psychology Club, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
On April 9th, 2014, Dr. D. Lisa Cothran (3rd from left) sponsored a Jeopardy game-themed review session for psychology majors who were preparing to take the upcoming exit exam. While all who attended didn't join in the very friendly competition, the following students attended the event: (from left to right) Jasmin Carthen, Errick Wilson, Dr. Cothran, Iita Pienimaki, Tyesha McBride, Rhamonda Anglin, Takeisha McComb, Sadetrica Dennis, and Djon Iva Santos (not pictured). Students played the game in groups of two; the winning team members were Iita Pienimaki and Rhamonda Anglin.