The ASU Psychology Club is open to all ASU students, but is specifically designed for ASU’s psychology major and minor students. The purposes of the organization are:
- disseminate information about graduate school and career options;
- encourage community service on and off campus;
- encourage excellence in psychology;
- facilitate networking among students and faculty outside of the classroom and laboratory;
- facilitate scholarship in psychology among students; and
- introduce students to ASU faculty’s research.
This year, our members have held two successful fundraisers and completed service projects that benefited the broader Montgomery community. For more information on the ASU Psychology Club, please e-mail us at email@example.com.