Accelerated Psychology Program
The design of the Accelerated Psychology program is described below:
- To complete the B.S. degree in 12 months, students must have earned 60 – 63 hours of transferrable credit to meet the General Studies and Electives requirements.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer terms are divided into eight-week mini-terms.
- Students may enroll in up to 4 courses per mini-term.
To get started, you must complete the following steps:
2. Be sure to indicate one of the following as your Intended Major:
- ACCELERATED PSYCHOLOGY (SELMA)
- ACCELERATED PSYCHOLOGY (BREWTON)
- ACCELERATED PSYCHOLOGY (MOBILE)
3. Complete the online application for financial aid by following the instructions at /cost-aid/cost-and-aid
4. Follow the instructions for transfer students at http:///admissions/undergrad-admissions/transfer-students. This includes sending official transcripts from ALL colleges attended
5. Call Dr. Tina Vazin, Chair of the Department of Foundations and Psychology, to inform her of your intent to apply to the Accelerated Psychology program (334-229-4853).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 334-229-4853. We look forward to serving your educational needs and helping you earn your B. S. degree in Psychology this year.
If you would like to fax an unofficial copy of your transcript for evaluation, you may fax it to 334-257-4553.