Looking For Internship, Scholarship, Study Abroad, and Career Opportunities?
E-mail Mrs. Kim F. Smith @ email@example.com
Most of the internships are open to enrolled students working toward a degree in a field of business. Minimum 3.0 GPA
Alabama State University Department of Accounting & Finance Career Network, Entry-level job, internship and scholarship opportunities curated for students of ASU Department of Accounting and Finance Visit: https://www.aftercollege.com/career-networks/alabama-state-university/accounting-and-finance/
February, 2017 Deadlines:
- · Department of Defense Army Research Laboratory-Army Research Office (ARL-ARO) Internship Program, February 28, 2017
- · AFSCME Union Scholars Program, February 28, 2017
- · United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), February 28, 2017
- · TMCF Lowe’s Gap Scholarship, ASAP
March 2017, Deadlines:
- · TMCF and American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), March 15
- · Aftercollege Business Scholarship, All undergraduate majors, $500, Deadline March 31, 2017
- · Aftercollege Sales and Marketing Scholarship, Marketing $500, Deadline March 31, 2017
- · Aftercollege Succurro Scholarship, All undergraduate majors, $500, Deadline March 31, 2017
- · CGI, IT Consultant Intern, Must graduate by August 2018
- · CGI, Entry Level Technical Analyst, Must graduate by August 2018
- · Wells Fargo, Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) Intern Program 2017, Recent Graduate
Looking for Long-Term Internships? Check out these career training opportunities
Alabama-Korean Education & Economic Partnership a non-profit organization is interested in a hard-working, self-motivated, and professional marketing intern with excellent communication skills to showcase their skills across Alabama and Korea.
City internships Summer 2017 APPLY ASAP Opportunities are going fast! Visit http://city-internships.com/apply/. The following locations currently remain open to new applications: New York, London, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Miami.
The following locations will close to new applications at midnight on Monday, 13th February: Hong Kong (now closed), Sydney (now closed), Austin (now closed), Boston (closing soon), Chicago (closing soon), Paris (closing soon).
Crime Stoppers is interested in individuals needing marketing, fundraising, and development work experience. This opportunity is on-going.
Want to See the World? These Global Opportunities Are Worth Your Time
10 Scholarships to Fund Your Travels Abroad: http://www.miusa.org/resource/tipsheet/tenscholarships
SUMMER 2017 PROGRAMS: Recap Students may apply via http://city-internships.com/apply/
Global Explorer Program (8 weeks): An immersive eight-week internship with a leading company in your chosen industry. You’ll attend Career Navigator and Future Leaders Series classes and workshops and enjoy group activities and travel.
Global Accelerator Program (8 weeks): Two weeks of intensive industry-specific class-based training, followed by a high-impact six-week internship. Otherwise identical to the Global Explorer Program. Choose an intensive training course and accompanying internship in: Investment Banking, Digital Marketing, Coding & Design or Business Development.
Congressional Black Caucus Emerging Leaders: US-China Study Delegation (Deadline: February 26, 2017) - https://cbcfinc.academicworks.com/opportunities/388
UNCF STEM Scholars Program (Deadline: February 23, 2017)- https://www.uncf.org/blog/entry/apply-today-for-the-uncf-stem-scholars-program
TMCF / AFSCME Union Scholars Program (Deadline: February 28, 2017) - https://tmcf.org/our-scholarships/current-scholarships/tmcf-afscme-union-scholarship/7700
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship (Deadline: March 7, 2017) - http://www.iie.org/Programs/Gilman-Scholarship-Program#.WII_f9IrKUk
Last Updated: 02/14/2017