Alabama State University welcomes applicants who have earned the General Education Diploma (GED). Applicants must submit an application for admission to the Admissions and Recruitment Office along with the required $30 application fee. Learn more:
GED Applicants Age 21 and Younger
If you’re interested in applying to ASU, are under age 21 and have earned your GED certificate, you must also meet one of the following additional requirements for unconditional admission:
- Cumulative high school grade average of 2.20 that reflects completion of at least the 10th grade
- Composite score of 16 or higher on the ACT (790 on the SAT) will be admitted to the university unconditionally.
If you’re interested in applying to ASU, are 22 years of age or older and have earned your GED certificate, you will be admitted to the university unconditionally.
Contact Admissions by phone at (334) 229-4291 or email at email@example.com.
Your search did not return any matching results.
- There may not be any matches in the category that you selected. Select a different category or search all categories by keyword.
- Check the spelling of the keyword.
- Try to search using a different keyword.
- Try to search using more than one keyword. You will broaden your search if you use more than one keyword because the search will return pages that have at least one instance of any of the keywords.