The ASU Copy Exchange is committed to maintaining customer satisfaction through quality services received on a continuous basis. From job submission through completion, we are here to provide you with the most effective solutions to meet your printing needs. As a customer, we will do everything we can to complete your requests as quickly as possible.
*ASU Copy Center is For Internal Faculty and Staff Usage only*
To assure quality service, ASU Copy Exchange has set forth a few guidelines for all users of our services:
- All requests require a minimum completion time of 2 business days. Larger orders will be determined on a case-by-case basis, but should not exceed 5 business days. We will contact you upon successful submission of you document with the exact time for pick-up.
- All requests must be accompanied by a university email address and local contact phone number. Long distance cellular phone numbers, including out of area (334) codes, may not be used.
- Any changes to a request must be indicated immediately. Late additions and quantity changes are subject to extended completion times and availability of required materials.
- Unless an emergency arises, all orders must be retrieved from ASU Copy Exchange no later than 1 business day after completion.
- In an effort to promote sustainability, ASU Copy Exchange encourages 2-sided printing on all requests where applicable. Please provide a written justification in the comment box when submitting your request if this option is not selected.
- Repeat print jobs due to errors submitted to The Copy Exchange will be billed to the department.
Repeated incidents of non-compliance with these guidelines could lead to suspension of services.
We are excited that you have chosen ASU Copy Exchange as the source for your printing needs and look forward to serving you.
Gerald Cobb, Director