Objectives of the Testing Centers
- Provide adequate facilities and space for external and internal assessments for ASU students and the community.
- Provide graduate admission and other academic tests for ASU students and the community.
- Provide training for supervisors and proctors who help to assist the Testing Center with standardized tests.
- Provide testing services at the highest level of professionalism through high customer service in an environment that is conducive to student success.
- Provide workshops to enhance student academic success and support services for ASU students and communities.
- To provide proctoring services for the office of QEP to administer computerized skills assessment tests to all cohort students at ASU.
- We subscribe to professional standards from the National College Testing Association and participate in the Consortium of College Testing Centers:
915 South Jackson Street
105 McGehee Hall
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 229-4385
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Closed During Lunch
(noon – 1:00 p.m.)