- To improve the quality of services provided to external constituents.
- To increase revenue streams in the Testing Center.
- To improve student academic success and support services through workshops for students attending the ASPIRE program.
- Overall, 85% of external constituents will be satisfied with testing services they receive.
- To annually increase revenue by 5-10%.
- 75% of students will participate in activities offered by the Testing Center annually.
- 75% of students will be satisfied with the services received annually.
915 South Jackson Street
105 McGehee Hall
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 229-4385
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
CLOSED DURING LUNCH
(noon - 1:00 p.m.)