The Testing Center helps support assessment efforts in the division of Institutional Effectiveness by providing comprehensive testing and assessment services to ensure instructional programs and teaching and learning indicators reflect higher education standards.
The Testing Center functions primarily to facilitate transitions to and within the University by providing undergraduate and graduate entrance exams, university course placement exams, exams for course credit, exams to meet graduation requirements, and professional and correspondence exams for the community. In addition, the Testing Center adheres to the nationally recognized National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines to meet the growing needs of our students, faculty, administration, external constituents, and community.
- To improve the quality of services provided to external constituents.
- To increase revenue streams in the Testing Center.
- To improve student academic success and support services through workshops for students attending the ASPIRE program.
- Overall, 85% of external constituents will be satisfied with testing services they receive.
- To annually increase revenue by 5-10%.
- 75% of students will participate in activities offered by the Testing Center annually.
- 75% of students will be satisfied with the services received annually.
915 South Jackson Street
105 McGehee Hall
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 229-4385
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday