Cancer Biology Research and Training Program
CBRT Mission and Vision
The CBRT vision is to contribute towards the elimination of cancer health disparities, by enhancing cancer education and training, supporting ground-breaking cancer research investigations among underserved minority groups. These goals will be accomplished through:
- Enhancement of an effective and competitive program relating to basic and community-based cancer research.
- Continued development of junior and transitional faculty committed to research in cancer disparities.
- Continued development of graduate and undergraduate students with an interest in training and careers in cancer biosciences.
- Advancement of research relating to cancer health disparities.
- Implementing interdisciplinary research approaches to target cancer disparity problems.
Cancer Communique (A CBRT newsletter)
Click on the image to download a copy