Cancer Biology Research and Training Program
|ABOUT||AGING & CANCER RESEARCH (R25)||NRMN MISSION (UO1)||ONLINE APPLICATION||NEWSLETTER||
CBRT Mission and Vision
The CBRT vision is to contribute towards the elimination of cancer health disparities, by enhancing cancer education and training, supporting ground-breaking cancer research investigations among underserved minority groups. These goals will be accomplished through:
- Enhancement of an effective and competitive program relating to basic and community-based cancer research.
- Continued development of junior and transitional faculty committed to research in cancer disparities.
- Continued development of graduate and undergraduate students with an interest in training and careers in cancer biosciences.
- Advancement of research relating to cancer health disparities.
- Implementing interdisciplinary research approaches to target cancer disparity problems.
Cancer Communique (A CBRT newsletter)
Click on the image to download a copy