S-STEM Application and Brochure
Application Requirements for S-STEM Scholars
All applicants will be required to complete an application package that will include grade verification, research interest and career goals among others. The scholarship selection committee will focus intensely on students from low income and underrepresented minorities.
The selection criteria for participation in the S-STEM program will be based on the following points:
- Full time student status and majoring in one of the STEM fields
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Nationality (US citizen or permanent resident)
- Demonstrated financial need
- Submission of two letters of recommendation.