Why Study Away?
ASU’s exchange and other programs give you first-hand experience with another school or country’s culture and customs, from food to education and business. These programs also:
- Look great on a resume
- Give you a chance to travel
- Provide an opportunity to learn a new language
- Increase your self awareness, confidence and independence
- Allow you to explore graduate study and employment opportunities
Study Away Opportunities
National Student Exchange Program
Spend a semester or year at a partner school in the United States, its territories or Canada as part of the National Student Exchange (NSE) program. Choose from nearly 200 program partner schools, including:
- University of Hawaii
- University of North British Columbia
- University of the Virgin Islands at St. Croix
- University of Guam
- University of Puerto Rico
Study at a top university in one of 30 countries around the world. This semester- or year-long program is coordinated through the National Student Exchange Program, and partner schools include the University of Stirling, recently named the Scottish University of Year.
For International Business Students
This week-long study abroad program, part of the Globalizing the Business Curriculum initiative, allows international business students to travel to South Korea, meet with foreign representatives and government officials and observe local businesses and industries.
If you have questions on ASU’s study abroad and exchange programs, contact the Office of Diversity & International Student Affairs at 334-229-4713.