clipboard steeple boxes gift circle-arrow chevron-thin-right chevron-thin-left magnify alasu instagram youtube feed twitter facebook

Welcome to Alabama State University. The following assistives navigation will help you jump to specific areas of the page.

Dates & Deadlines

Below are important dates and deadlines pertaining to Summer and Fall 2016 registration:

 

Registration Dates - Summer 2016

  • February 29 - May 31, 2016: All undergraduate and graduate students must register during these dates.
     
  • Late Registration: May 31, 2016 (A $15 late registration fee will be charged)

 

First Day of Class for Summer 2016

  • May 31, 2016



Payment Due Dates (60% Total Charges) for Summer 2016 

  • June 1, 2016: 60% of total charges for the semester is due. The remaining 40% is due by July 1, 2016.
     
  • June 1, 2016: Last date to withdraw and receive 80% refund.
     
  • June 8, 2016: Last day to withdraw and receive 60% refund.
     
  • June 15, 2016: Last day to withdraw and receive 40% refund.
     


Registration Dates - Fall 2016

  • March 14, 2016 - August 17, 2016: All undergraduate and graduate students must register during these dates.



First Day of Class for Fall 2016

  • August 17, 2016



Payment Due Dates (60% Total Charges) for Fall 2016 Semester

  • August 23, 2016: 60% of total charges for the semester is due. The remaining 40% is due by October 1, 2016.
     
  • September 12, 2016: Last date to withdraw and receive 80% refund.
     
  • September 19, 2016: Last day to withdraw and receive 60% refund.
     
  • September 26, 2016: Last day to withdraw and receive 40% refund

 



Program Change (Add/Drop) 

Drop/Cancel - Students may cancel or drop a class without chargers PRIOR to the first day of class.

A student who withdraws (for the term) PRIOR to the first day of class will not be charged; however, a student who withdraws on the first day of class or after is responsible for charges and fees.

 

Contact Us

Office of Records & Registration
J. Garrick Hardy Student Services Center
Room C201
Marie McNear, Interim University Registrar
Phone: (334) 229-4643

Back to top